Win a one-night bed and breakfast stay, plus a two-course meal for two at the Wheelwrights Arms in Monkton Combe.
This month we are celebrating the completion of the first phase of works at Hawke Ridge Business Park. Wiltshire’s newest business park is now ready to welcome its first occupiers so why not take a look around this site and learn about our build to suit opportunities, the site’s connectivity and how we can help future-proof your business.
To mark this milestone we are giving away one-night bed and breakfast, plus a two-course meal for two* at the Wheelwrights Arms, Monkton Combe. There are also prizes for three runners up of coffee and cake courtesy of Society Café, Bath.
For your chance to win answer this simple question:
When did construction work begin on site?
This competition has now closed.
We will be announcing the winner and runners-up shortly.
All correct entries received by Friday 21st October 2016 will be entered into the prize draw. The winner will be contacted and will be published on the Hawke Ridge Business Park website.
1. The promoter is HPH Commercial Property Ltd (company no. 00546500) whose registered office is at 6 Kingsmead Square, Bath, BA1 2AB.
2. Employees of HPH Commercial Property Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
4. The entrant must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.hawke-ridge.com.
6. Closing date for entries will be Friday 21st October 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. There is a limit of one entry per person. In the event that the promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that the same person has made multiple entries, such person and any entries made by them shall be disqualified.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The prize must be used by Monday 1st May 2017.
12. The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any travel costs.
13. Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: HPH Commercial Property Ltd, 6 Kingsmead Square, Bath, BA1 2AB.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, including online platforms and social media. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.