Hawke Ridge Business Park provides an opportunity for industrial and distribution businesses across the region to occupy modern bespoke space in a high quality managed environment.
Westbury benefits from excellent road and rail links. It is already a proven and established industrial location with many occupiers in the adjacent West Wilts Trading Estate and Northacre Park. This combined area of employment which exceeds 190 acres includes occupiers such as Welton Bibby & Baron, Audience Systems, Rygor Commercial Ltd, Arla Foods UK, Tuffnells Parcel Express, Taylor Davis and The Spectra Group. A variety of unit sizes to suit occupiers’ specific needs can be delivered.
- Unit sizes up to 250,000 sq. ft.
- Large external yard areas can be provided
- Excellent road, rail and IT infrastructure
- No operating restrictions
- B1/B2 & B8 planning consent in place
- Build to suit opportunities available immediately
- Managed and landscaped business park setting
- High quality construction
- 6-15 metre eaves heights
- 30-50 Kn m² floor loadings
- High capacity electricity supply available if required
- Full tenant fit out options to suit occupier requirements