Hawke Ridge Business Park provides an opportunity for Research and Development businesses across the region to occupy modern bespoke space in a high quality managed environment.
Drawing on a significant catchment population of over 195,000 (projected to grow to 240,000 by 2026) and with excellent communication links, Hawke Ridge Business Park is ideally located to cater for office occupiers in the mid-Wiltshire area seeking new efficient accommodation. Major occupiers who have chosen to locate in the area include Danone (Nutricia), Herman Miller, Alliance Pharmaceutical, Scisys, Good Energy and Hitachi.
- Excellent road, rail and IT infrastructure
- No operating restrictions
- Choice of high capacity broadband providers
- Managed and landscaped business park setting
- Public transport connections
- High quality design
- Excellent natural light
- Suspended ceilings and LG7 lighting
- Natural ventilation
- High energy efficiency
- Potential for laboratory space and “clean rooms”
- Car parking and service yards to suit
- Bespoke design and layout to meet occupier requirements